Sunday, March 18, 2007

Damned Squirrels


The landlords plugged the holes in the building the squirrels were coming through and that kept them out of a while. But it's 4:02 a.m. Sunday morning and the reason I'm up is because they were running, thumping, and scraping around so much I couldn't sleep. There's nothing I can do about it. I'd kill them with my bare hands if I could.
To understand my extreme reaction to this squirrels it might help to know that I put up with similar situations in countless shelters on the Appalachian Trail so my patience tank for this sort of thing is on empty. Furthermore, Sarah refused to make the call to the landlord for 2.5 months the last time we had this trouble.


I didn't take this picture.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

at 4am, they are probably 'flying squirrels' and not the regular grey kind. when are you coming home?