Saturday, April 5, 2008

From Louisville

I'm in Louisville visiting with Sarah. I wasn't sure if I'd be stopping here or not for reasons I won't go into, but as it turned out I'm here for the weekend and expect to be back on the road on Monday. Louisville isn't as warm as I though it would be but that's supposed to improve tomorrow. It's been consistently rainy here for a while apparently because local water ways have been flooding. I went for walk today around a park and saw signs of the water way being 6 feet higher - which represents exponentially more water than what's now flowing.

A possible hitch with the bus which has me worried is an electrical problem with the turn switch. If I turn left the wire starts to smoke. I will look into the problem tomorrow during the day. The last time something like that happened the main wires that connect the starter fried and I was dead in the water. Fortunately that happened while I was still at home. I'm hoping it's just a simple ground and easily fixed.

No comments: