Friday, April 11, 2008

Golden Colorado

I got to Colorado after just two days of driving - arriving here Wednesday evening.  It's been great to see my friend from the AT, Got Milk?.  It's been a long time since I saw him last, and it's nice to catch up.

I love Colorado.  There's something compelling about this state.  It could be that herds of elk and deer can be seen just outside.  Or it could be the grandeur of the mountains with so many of them topping 14,000 feet.  I'm not sure what it is exactly, but in another life I could see me settling down here.

I'll probably be on my way Friday.  I'll be cutting up to I-80 and run straight for Sacramento.  I'll most likely be there by Monday.  I will take some more photos along the way.  The Bonneville Salt Flats are beautiful in the mornings.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

why wouldn't you settle down there in this life?