Monday, April 7, 2008

Louisville

My visit here in Louisville has been a blast. Sarah and I made the most of the weekend - going for walks, watching movies, and eating out. Yesterday was the first nice day in this area in quite a while and we took advantage of it. We went for a walk down by the river which is flooding. I brought along the camera and got some photos of partially submerged park benches. Afterward we went to a nationally known skateboard park. There were kids of all ages and skill levels. I got some great action shot of skateboarders high in the air.

I took apart the signal switch on the VW and feel that I have a good understanding of what the trouble was. I made a phone call to my uncle, Kevin who's understanding of things great and small never ceases to surprise me. He's like having my own hotline to Click And Clack. With his advice I hope that the electrical problem will be fixed and that I'm good to go. I spent the morning tuning the bus and hopefully the mileage will improve.

No comments: